- Are your houseplants looking fresh and new? Try not watering them for a few days to give them that "lived-in" look.
- A new car says "look at me." An artfully-aged ride says "I'm frugal and interesting."
- Tchotchkes and bric-a-brac on shelves and tables gain texture and interest with a fine coating of dust.
- An unbrushed pet tells the world you're filled with love even when caring for uncute creatures.
- A young-looking parent can be given character-adding age lines with just a few terrifying telephone calls. Try a little white lie about a plane crash, power tool mishap, or sex crime prison sentence. Easy and quick!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Age Your World to Add interest!
Wines, violins and cheese improve with age. And a savvy human can add the interest that comes with aging to any number of other things and areas of his or her life. Have you missed an aging opportunity?